Welcome!

Welcome to The Peace Of Your Mind.blogspot!

Sunday 29 May 2011

About Me

Hi! I'm Joy!

I don't know much about this stuff so ya :-) Nothing too fancy!

You most probably know me from Horse Isle 2. I am UsualHorsey changed to AbsolutePrincess!

I want you guys to comment and chat to one another but to stop confusion say im chatting to some one called UsualHorsey, I would say @UsualHorsey which means I'm speaking at/to her. Get it?
O.K. Let's get chatting!!!
You're absolutely welcome to speak to me / and ask me questions!
Thanks!
One more thing!
I'm almost double digits and I live in South Africa!
Tata!!!
Joy

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    From SA too!

    Psst you secretly know me!

    Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wood!
    Cool!
    Do ya go to church?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm its absolute princess

    ReplyDelete